Google phone could arrive next week January 2010By
Could Google’s phone be available as early as next week?
An internal T-Mobile memo from 12/29,
“Google, with support from T-Mobile, is scheduled to launch a new Android device in early January.
The Google Android phone will be sold solely by Google via the Web.”
What will the new Google Phone cost (sold only direct through Google) without a service contract?
Google, beyond its statement about dogfooding the other day, remains tight-lipped.
So what do we actually know?
- that Google employees are trialling an experimental new handset
- that it’s called Nexus One, and it’s made by HTC
- that it’s been approved by US regulators with support for GSM and T-Mobile’s 3G network
- that Google has registered Nexus One as a trademark in relation to phones
- that Google has plans to sell it, unlocked, directly on the web
- Google Goggles visual search Google Goggles is a visual search app for Android phones....
- Google’s new 7 box – 10 box loses 3 listings making it even more competitive BIG NEWS it seems that Google is making room for...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.